Studio 4 Vinyl is a premier state-of-the-art custom vinyl pressing facility conceived, designed, and built by music production legends Phil Nicolo and Obie O'brien. Their careers collectively span 90 years producing, recording, mixing, and mastering legendary Grammy winning artists. In conceptualizing the new facility, the partners dedicated themselves to maintaining excellence in technical design to accommodate demand for audiophile quality custom vinyl. The Studio 4 Vinyl staff and technicians are dedicated to serving our clients with both uncompromising technical solutions and personal customer service.
Vinyl Pressing Technology Uncompromised
• Studio 4 Vinyl operates state-of-the-art NEWBILT™ Duplex vinyl pressing systems designed and built in Germany.
• Studio 4 Vinyl is a purpose designed facility incorporating the latest innovations in ecological sustainability, including water and power reclamation. The facility employs a state-of-the-art temperature monitor and control system to ensure the highest quality vinyl product as well as reducing operating plant emissions.
• Studio 4 Vinyl is designed, built, and operated by Grammy winning industry veterans specializing in sound reproduction and sound critical applications.
• Studio 4 Vinyl uses Touch Screen digital control systems enabling technicians to monitor and operate the manufacturing process with 100% precision.
• Studio 4 Vinyl uses only the highest quality NEOTECH™ virgin vinyl with pollutant free additives to create a vinyl record product retaining sonic integrity after a lifetime of continuous plays. Offered in 140 gram and audiophile grade 180 gram weights, and all existing colors and color combinations.
• Studio 4 Vinyl is the first pressing facility to implement PERFECT GROOVE™ Virtual Cutting Lathe software. Perfect Groove allows the client a virtual reality audition of the lacquer master. This allows the client to make changes before the plating process, eliminating the time and expense of cutting multiple reference acetates.
• Studio 4 Vinyl employs the state-of-the-art DIGITAL MATRIX™ electronically controlled precision electroplating system to create zero defect stampers. The resulting vinyl pressings accurately mirror the intended dynamic sound quality of the original master recordings.
Studio 4 Vinyl can handle all facets of production, from mastering to packaging, all at competitive pricing.
|Custom mastering using our PERFECT GROOVE™ software is available by request.||Call|
|12"||180||3 Step||1||$202||Per side|
|12"||140||2 Step||1||$137||Per side|
|12"||140||3 Step||1||$202||Per side|
|7"||42||2 Step||1||$124||Per side|
|7"||42||3 Step||1||$173||Per side|
|» Clear and opaque same price as color